Foundation Discovery Course with Sam Han March 29-31 2020 Hands On
(3 days) Foundation hair cutting skills is indispensable, either in business or creative hair cutting area. The course feature is by going through clear steps and explanations, students can understand three-dimensions and apply foundation hair cutting skills to create hair style. Curriculum: Skull analysis, Three-dimension, Section and Dynamics explanation, Proper tools usage, Live demonstration of Solid Line cutting, Graduation cutting, Layer cutting Duration: 3 days (10am-5pm) When craft combine theory can create everything what you see(analyzing)what you think(structure)how to do(craft) All about detail...
Based in Hong Kong, Sam has 31 years experience in hairdressing with 18 years spent as an educator. Specialising in precision cutting, Sam travels around the world to offer his skills to others in the industry. He has had work regularly featured in Top Art magazine and Estetica magazine as well as an interview and feature for Salon International and trained at The Sassoon Academy in London. Sam is also the founder and International Education Director of Inspired Gear.
- Green Mouse and Winds Global Ambassador. (Japanese luxury scissors brand)
- GHD Hong Kong Educational Guest Artist.
- Snips International Global Educator. (International salon franchise)
- Keune Haircosmetics Australia Guest Artist, Day with Keune 2015/ 2017/2019.
- Beijing Beauty Club 5th Annual Chinese Hairdressers Festival 2015 Guest Artist.
- Former Chairman of Hong Kong Goldwell Academy
- Hong Kong Labour and Welfare Bureau Skill Training Program Educator.
- Kouho Scissor Expert Asia and Pacific Region. (Japanese luxury scissors brand)
- Davines Academy Hong Kong Committee Member.
- Fuji Mountain Scissors Hong Kong Spokesman 2003- 2008.